sobota 24. ledna 2015

Nedělní příloha bydlení - parkování v Praze

„Excuse me, can you help me?“
„If I could…“
„Where are the lines in the streets?“
„Which lines?“
„The lines in colours.“
„So … there are no lines here.“
„So where can I park?“
„All around here“
„That´s not true. At blues lines, I can´t.“
„No blue lines in this quarter. By the way, you can´t park at yellow lines either.“
„Yellow lines?“
„Yes, yellow lines.“
„Where are those?“
„I don’t know, somewhere else.“
„And blue ones?“
„Somewhere else too.“
„Where?“
„In some quarters.“
„In which ones?“
„I don´t know …  can´t say without internet.
„So where can I park in Prague?“
„Sometimes anywhere, sometimes at thick white dashed lines, but maximum two hours.“
„And than?“
„You come back and pay again.“
„I can´t pay at once?“
„No.“
„I don´t get it.“
„Do you really want advice?“
„Yes!“
„For how long are you in Prague?“
„Six days.“
„Park anywhere you like.“


































.

.

Další příspěvek na téma 25 let budování pražského dopravního systému si můžete přečíst zde


.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat